6 posts • joined Tuesday 13th October 2009 23:45 GMT
Agreed with Ian Michael Gumby
IBM Execs cooking books and outsourcing jobs to unsuitable cheap labour abroad to ensure their bonus's and perks at the long-term expense of the company.
I think shareholders will eventually wake up to the fact that 'outsourcing' is often a board room racket.
@ AC Sadly #
Re: "in recent tests I did for a client these got soundly thrashed by two year old Intel based kit running Red Hat" No you didn’t and comments like this only get you 'mod' points on Slashdot along with BS like " I recently migrated a 10,000 Sun enterprise to Red Hat ............."
Good luck with your "carrier"
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Google embiggens its fat vid pipe Chromecast with TEN new supported apps
- Microsoft: Don't listen to 4chan ... especially the bit about bricking Xbox Ones
- Shivering boffins nail Earth's coldest spot
- Thought your Android phone was locked? THINK AGAIN