6 posts • joined Tuesday 13th October 2009 23:45 GMT
Agreed with Ian Michael Gumby
IBM Execs cooking books and outsourcing jobs to unsuitable cheap labour abroad to ensure their bonus's and perks at the long-term expense of the company.
I think shareholders will eventually wake up to the fact that 'outsourcing' is often a board room racket.
@ AC Sadly #
Re: "in recent tests I did for a client these got soundly thrashed by two year old Intel based kit running Red Hat" No you didn’t and comments like this only get you 'mod' points on Slashdot along with BS like " I recently migrated a 10,000 Sun enterprise to Red Hat ............."
Good luck with your "carrier"
- Review Samsung Galaxy Note 8: Proof the pen is mightier?
- Nuke plants to rely on PDP-11 code UNTIL 2050!
- Spin doctors brazenly fiddle with tiny bits in front of the neighbours
- Game Theory Out with a bang: The Last of Us lets PS3 exit with head held high
- That Microsoft-Nokia merger you've been predicting? It's no go