3 posts • joined 13 Oct 2009
Electoral system is broken
Lib Dems got 23% of the vote but only 7% of the seats.
That's a disgrace and they are right to be demanding electoral reform.
Take a flimsy interpretation of Lib Dem policy and then extrapolate it to an absurd and illogical conclusion. Base your entire argument on the absurd and illogical conclusion.
Between Orlowski and Page this website is becoming increasingly shite.
Why not use labels?
Why are they going back to shared folders, when labels as used in gmail are superior?
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015