3 posts • joined 13 Oct 2009
Electoral system is broken
Lib Dems got 23% of the vote but only 7% of the seats.
That's a disgrace and they are right to be demanding electoral reform.
Take a flimsy interpretation of Lib Dem policy and then extrapolate it to an absurd and illogical conclusion. Base your entire argument on the absurd and illogical conclusion.
Between Orlowski and Page this website is becoming increasingly shite.
Why not use labels?
Why are they going back to shared folders, when labels as used in gmail are superior?
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?