3 posts • joined 13 Oct 2009
Electoral system is broken
Lib Dems got 23% of the vote but only 7% of the seats.
That's a disgrace and they are right to be demanding electoral reform.
Take a flimsy interpretation of Lib Dem policy and then extrapolate it to an absurd and illogical conclusion. Base your entire argument on the absurd and illogical conclusion.
Between Orlowski and Page this website is becoming increasingly shite.
Why not use labels?
Why are they going back to shared folders, when labels as used in gmail are superior?
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs