3 posts • joined 13 Oct 2009
Electoral system is broken
Lib Dems got 23% of the vote but only 7% of the seats.
That's a disgrace and they are right to be demanding electoral reform.
Take a flimsy interpretation of Lib Dem policy and then extrapolate it to an absurd and illogical conclusion. Base your entire argument on the absurd and illogical conclusion.
Between Orlowski and Page this website is becoming increasingly shite.
Why not use labels?
Why are they going back to shared folders, when labels as used in gmail are superior?
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK