3 posts • joined 13 Oct 2009
Electoral system is broken
Lib Dems got 23% of the vote but only 7% of the seats.
That's a disgrace and they are right to be demanding electoral reform.
Take a flimsy interpretation of Lib Dem policy and then extrapolate it to an absurd and illogical conclusion. Base your entire argument on the absurd and illogical conclusion.
Between Orlowski and Page this website is becoming increasingly shite.
Why not use labels?
Why are they going back to shared folders, when labels as used in gmail are superior?
- SMASH the Bash bug! Red Hat, Apple scramble for patch batches
- A BENDY iPhone 6, you say? Pah, warp claims are bent out of shape: Consumer Reports
- eXpat Files 'Could we please not have naked developers running around the office BEFORE 10pm?'
- CoTW Emma Watson should SHUT UP, all this abuse is HER OWN FAULT
- Vulture at the Wheel Renault Twingo: Small, sporty(ish), safe ... and it's a BACK-ENDER