If the USA gave a damn about international laws and treaties, it would not have ...
1. Invaded Panama and arrested Noriega;
2. It wouldn't have invaded Cambodia during the American War in VietNam;**
3. It wouldn't have invaded Laos during the American War in VietNam;
4. It wouldn't have invaded Afghanistan;
5. It wouldn't have invaded Iraq;
6; Ir wouldn't have changed the government in Iraq;
7. It would have told Pakistan about killing Bin Laden before the fact;
8. It wouldn't have rendered prisoners from one country to another;
9. It wouldn't have used waterboarding/other harsh interrogation methods in “black site” jails;
10. It breached Article 49 of the Fourth Geneva Convention of 1949;
11. It breached Article 147, “unlawful deportation/transfer/unlawful confinement of protected person”;
12. It operated an illegal international “disappearance” operation, on an international scale'
In other words, the USA treats the world with contempt.
**We are having a huge celebration of America's defeat and departure from VietNam FORTY YEARS AGO right across the country on April 29th. Tyrants and sovereign terrorists can be beaten..