1 post • joined 12 Oct 2009
The Facts about ecoATM
I work for ecoATM and we pay fair market value for the phones. Most customers are very happy with the value they get. In fact, many people return later in the day with a bag of old phones they want to recycle. Plus we plant a tree for each phones turned in.
The kiosk has a full package of biometrics on board. We can capture a photo, fingerprint, drivers license and signature. This was done to prevent theifs from selling back electronics and to comply with various pawnshop laws in different states. Also, the machine locks your phone in the inspection bin so you can't remove it unless you cancel the process.
The Original Ash- we have been receiving for very current phones that are still sold today... iphones, htc touch pro/diamond, bb 8330s etc.
- Tricked by satire? Get all your news from Facebook? You're in luck, dummy
- Feature TV transport tech, part 1: From server to sofa at the touch of a button
- Google straps on Jetpac: An app to find hipsters, women in foreign cities
- Updated Microsoft Azure goes TITSUP (Total Inability To Support Usual Performance)
- The Return of BSOD: Does ANYONE trust Microsoft patches?