1 post • joined 12 Oct 2009
The Facts about ecoATM
I work for ecoATM and we pay fair market value for the phones. Most customers are very happy with the value they get. In fact, many people return later in the day with a bag of old phones they want to recycle. Plus we plant a tree for each phones turned in.
The kiosk has a full package of biometrics on board. We can capture a photo, fingerprint, drivers license and signature. This was done to prevent theifs from selling back electronics and to comply with various pawnshop laws in different states. Also, the machine locks your phone in the inspection bin so you can't remove it unless you cancel the process.
The Original Ash- we have been receiving for very current phones that are still sold today... iphones, htc touch pro/diamond, bb 8330s etc.
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Human spaceships dodge ALIEN BODY skimming Mars
- Downrange Are you a gun owner? Let us in OR ELSE, say Blighty's top cops
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know