1 post • joined 12 Oct 2009
If o2 don't unlock I'll need to lose my iPhone or get it stolen.
o2 network in the last few weeks has been horendous. absolutely rubbish. If o2 don't unlock my phone at the end of my contract I think I can envisage myself losing my phone or having it stolen, paying the £25 excess on the insurance, selling the brand new boxed phone, using the cash to buy a fully (legally) unlocked iphone from Australia (£500) so I can use it with any network, anywhere in the world.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide