3 posts • joined 12 Oct 2009
Re: Just to be clear here
Or, if you own an iPad or iPhone (or even iPod Touch), you can install the Apple Store app, scan the items barcode in the app, pay for it via itunes, and walk out of the store without need to queue up for a sales assistant.
Speed Camera Databased
In several EU countries now, including Switzerland and Germany it's illegal to use a GPS device that has a speed camera database unless the speed camera part is disabled. If you can't disable it, it's illegal to carry the GPS unit in the car.
I wonder if this update fixes the bug that O2 admitted to me exists: I was in the USA with data roaming turned off, yet the iPhone still managed to clock up some data roaming charges on my behalf!
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES July 24
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!