2 posts • joined 12 Oct 2009
Speed Camera Databased
In several EU countries now, including Switzerland and Germany it's illegal to use a GPS device that has a speed camera database unless the speed camera part is disabled. If you can't disable it, it's illegal to carry the GPS unit in the car.
I wonder if this update fixes the bug that O2 admitted to me exists: I was in the USA with data roaming turned off, yet the iPhone still managed to clock up some data roaming charges on my behalf!
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- AMD demos 'Berlin' Opteron, world's first heterogeneous system architecture server chip
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen