5 posts • joined 9 Oct 2009
Only the tip of the iceberg
I used to be an external assessor for NESTA and can well believe every word of this report. Nor was this the only project badly handled (to put it mildly) by NESTA senior management, who were slothful, stupid, arrogant or greedy - and often all four.
Time to start charging for emails. A penny a shot, or even less, would discourage spammers. The fee might optionally be paid to a charity. Any email not tagged 'paid for' would not be delivered.
Time to start charging for emails. A penny a shot, or even less, would discourage many spammers. The fee might optionally be paid to a charity. Any email not tagged 'paid for' would not be delivered.
A Grimm business
Are we to assume that Disney Corpse is claiming ownership of the Snow White fairy tale? Didn't the Brothers Grimm have something to do with it in the nineteenth century? And before them, generations of illiterate peasants?
Not such good news
Can't help thinking that anything that raises a cheer from car drivers, libertarians and Jeremy Clarkson has got to be bad for road safety. Let's have many more speed cameras - I'm not frightened of them.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Google+ goes TITSUP. But WHO knew? How long? Anyone ... Hello ...