4 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I take it that none of you saw "Gerry" then?
@ Capt Daft
Long barrels are only an advantage for as long as the propellant is burning (not long). After this they just slow the projectile down with the extra friction.
Oh and gas pipe? A moderate rifle charge can produce 60,000 psi, imagine what that would do to gas pipe.
Most excitingly of all, that looks like a lardy cake on the tray next to the muffin.
I haven't seen a lardy cake for years!
Like what they said. Must try harder.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…