4 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I take it that none of you saw "Gerry" then?
@ Capt Daft
Long barrels are only an advantage for as long as the propellant is burning (not long). After this they just slow the projectile down with the extra friction.
Oh and gas pipe? A moderate rifle charge can produce 60,000 psi, imagine what that would do to gas pipe.
Most excitingly of all, that looks like a lardy cake on the tray next to the muffin.
I haven't seen a lardy cake for years!
Like what they said. Must try harder.
- Batten down the hatches, Ubuntu 14.04 LTS due in TWO DAYS
- Samsung Galaxy S5 fingerprint scanner hacked in just 4 DAYS
- Did a date calculation bug just cost hard-up Co-op Bank £110m?
- Feast your PUNY eyes on highest resolution phone display EVER
- Wall St's DROOLING as Twitter GULPS DOWN analytics firm Gnip