4 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I take it that none of you saw "Gerry" then?
@ Capt Daft
Long barrels are only an advantage for as long as the propellant is burning (not long). After this they just slow the projectile down with the extra friction.
Oh and gas pipe? A moderate rifle charge can produce 60,000 psi, imagine what that would do to gas pipe.
Most excitingly of all, that looks like a lardy cake on the tray next to the muffin.
I haven't seen a lardy cake for years!
Like what they said. Must try harder.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...