4 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I take it that none of you saw "Gerry" then?
@ Capt Daft
Long barrels are only an advantage for as long as the propellant is burning (not long). After this they just slow the projectile down with the extra friction.
Oh and gas pipe? A moderate rifle charge can produce 60,000 psi, imagine what that would do to gas pipe.
Most excitingly of all, that looks like a lardy cake on the tray next to the muffin.
I haven't seen a lardy cake for years!
Like what they said. Must try harder.
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS