2 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I'd like to see this hit a pothole whilst on the tilt, clearance seems real low, country lanes would be the lat place i'd want to take this. I think if you had accident the tree would def win!
Looks nice n geekified though!
You can hardly turn this into an MS/ linux argument as surely hotmail is an ms product (not that I know for sure) but wouldn't they use exchange (???) and I'd guess that google/gmail would be open source. So in this case wouldnt both camps be to blaime for the original account cracking.
(waits for flaming!!!)
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Review Porsche Panamera S E-Hybrid: The plug-in for plutocrats