2 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I'd like to see this hit a pothole whilst on the tilt, clearance seems real low, country lanes would be the lat place i'd want to take this. I think if you had accident the tree would def win!
Looks nice n geekified though!
You can hardly turn this into an MS/ linux argument as surely hotmail is an ms product (not that I know for sure) but wouldn't they use exchange (???) and I'd guess that google/gmail would be open source. So in this case wouldnt both camps be to blaime for the original account cracking.
(waits for flaming!!!)
- Very fabric of space-time RIPPED apart in latest Hubble pic
- Dell charges £16 TO INSTALL FIREFOX on PCs – Mozilla is miffed
- Video Hubble snaps SPACE CRUMBLE enigma 'roid
- CIA snoops snooped on Senate to spy spy torture report – report
- Updated Newsweek knocks on door of dad-of-six, tells him he invented Bitcoin