2 posts • joined 8 Oct 2009
I'd like to see this hit a pothole whilst on the tilt, clearance seems real low, country lanes would be the lat place i'd want to take this. I think if you had accident the tree would def win!
Looks nice n geekified though!
You can hardly turn this into an MS/ linux argument as surely hotmail is an ms product (not that I know for sure) but wouldn't they use exchange (???) and I'd guess that google/gmail would be open source. So in this case wouldnt both camps be to blaime for the original account cracking.
(waits for flaming!!!)
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs