2 posts • joined 7 Oct 2009
has anyone thought of the after effects?
This impact will slow or speed up the moon's orbit.
Our lunar mother may fly away or come crashing down upon us. What about the celestial debris that may crash into the earth.
To late now but this is something we should have been concerned with!!
MyHeadIsSpinning will have nothing to sing to, how can he control his lycanthropic visions?
send up the dumpsters
we'd better get the dumpsters up there pronto. maybe the clangers will help!
- Crawling from the Wreckage Want a more fuel efficient car? Then redesign it – here's how
- Apple SILENCES Bose, YANKS headphones from stores
- Nobody wants to look at your boobs: Snapchat gets ads 'that interest you'
- TV Review Doctor Who's Flatline: Cool monsters, yes, but utterly limp subplots
- Vid NASA eyeballs SOLAR HEAT BOMBS, MINI-TORNADOES and NANOFLARES on Sun