4 posts • joined 6 Oct 2009
A link to the demographics of survey respondents can be found here:
Tony Lock, Freeform Dynamics
The Crystal Singer books along with the Ship Who Sang are great books. I shall have to go back and reread them. Again.
Yes Minister Revisited
The Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister series covered the non-elected government quite accurately back in the eighties and nothing has changed since.
Anarchy follows choice
There is no doubt that anarchy nearly always follows allowing users to purchase or acquire their own systems. There is almost no way to define selection criteria capable of stopping device escalation short of specifying a small number of precise machine models. If any generic criteria are published then users have the knack of managing to side step them. Remember the phrase, "Nothing is fool proof as fools are so ingeneous".
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Apple: We'll unleash OS X Yosemite beta on the MASSES on 24 July
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- White? Male? You work in tech? Let us guess ... Twitter? We KNEW it!