4 posts • joined 6 Oct 2009
A link to the demographics of survey respondents can be found here:
Tony Lock, Freeform Dynamics
The Crystal Singer books along with the Ship Who Sang are great books. I shall have to go back and reread them. Again.
Yes Minister Revisited
The Yes Minister and Yes Prime Minister series covered the non-elected government quite accurately back in the eighties and nothing has changed since.
Anarchy follows choice
There is no doubt that anarchy nearly always follows allowing users to purchase or acquire their own systems. There is almost no way to define selection criteria capable of stopping device escalation short of specifying a small number of precise machine models. If any generic criteria are published then users have the knack of managing to side step them. Remember the phrase, "Nothing is fool proof as fools are so ingeneous".
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- FTC to mobile carriers: If you could stop text scammers being jerks that'd be just great