3 posts • joined 6 Oct 2009
Cashless Society... not quite ready yet.
In my experience NatWest have frequently had debit card glitches.
I've usually experienced these glitches at the supermarket checkout when paying for a large basket of goodies.
Inconvenient and embarrassing but not so bad when the person on the till informs you that lots of NatWest customers have had the same issue.
So much for recent Wordpress security updates.
I can't help but think that the recent Wordpress 'hardening' work has successfully missed the point.
It doesn't matter if you have commenting turned off as it is still possible for the Black Hat SEOs to add comments to your blog. Add that to the sheer number of naive bloggers out there with little or no decent security it's no surprise that the Google Images campaign is doing so well.
I'm struggling with a bug in some of the worst written code I've ever seen and it is depressing me which is why I'm grouching about WP here instead of their site :(
Time to re-nationalise the Post Office methinks.
There was a time when the Post Office was owned by the people and it was probably about the time the postcode system was introduced. I vote for a re-nationalisation of the jolly old Post Office and then we can can go back to free data and national strikes.. oh, isn't there a strike going on somewhere?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack