2 posts • joined 5 Oct 2009
"... But I want to leave you with one final thought: in our personal lives, geeks are traditionally regarded as fiercely loyal...
....IT folks simultaneously have a reputation for job-hopping - something about the two stereotypes just doesn't parse..."
I don't know about others, but it seems that we're fiercly loyal, _to those that we fell deserve it_.
Why travel instead?
You forgot to mention one other reason people want to travel instead of video conference... For all the activities after the talk. (wink wink)
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack