2 posts • joined 5 Oct 2009
"... But I want to leave you with one final thought: in our personal lives, geeks are traditionally regarded as fiercely loyal...
....IT folks simultaneously have a reputation for job-hopping - something about the two stereotypes just doesn't parse..."
I don't know about others, but it seems that we're fiercly loyal, _to those that we fell deserve it_.
Why travel instead?
You forgot to mention one other reason people want to travel instead of video conference... For all the activities after the talk. (wink wink)
- Updated HIDDEN packet sniffer spy tech in MILLIONS of iPhones, iPads – expert
- Peak Apple: Mountain of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s ordered
- Students hack Tesla Model S, make all its doors pop open IN MOTION
- BBC goes offline in MASSIVE COCKUP: Stephen Fry partly muzzled
- PROOF the Apple iPhone 6 rumor mill hype-gasm has reached its logical conclusion