9 posts • joined Wednesday 16th May 2007 12:31 GMT
Re: BLIMEY and the C word?
Splendid stuff. But I thought your black ops team was called the Global Operation for Network and Data Sniffing?
Also, lansalot... Have you never seen an episode of the Sopranos? Plenty of adequately delivered C word action there.
Are you guys offering a website availablity monitoring service now?
I'd sign up.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month