9 posts • joined 16 May 2007
A bit of sick just came in to my mouth.
It's no real hardship and one that has been made much less by the free 30 day extension they've just given me.
@ Could be worse
...it could have been his mother.
Re: BLIMEY and the C word?
Splendid stuff. But I thought your black ops team was called the Global Operation for Network and Data Sniffing?
Also, lansalot... Have you never seen an episode of the Sopranos? Plenty of adequately delivered C word action there.
...you control your iPod by touching cloth? That can't be right.
Are you guys offering a website availablity monitoring service now?
I'd sign up.
Going back on her word...
Politicians... They're all the same. Not living up to their erection promises. Or maybe that's just in Japan.
‘Hilton to go down for 23 days’ ???
Is this another sordid attempt to drum up more vacuous fame? Surely we've had enough videos of her released.
First Great Western
I wonder if we can recruit these people to travel on First Great (the irony) Western commuter trains. Maybe that would shake FGW out of their complacent, cash rich smugness.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Product round-up The Glorious Resolution: Feast your eyes on 5 HiDPI laptops