2 posts • joined 5 Oct 2009
Finally, some clarity
MinionZero, thanks for breaking this down, bringing some clarity to my thinking about the possibilities presented.
I would have to say that human history has made me a bit paranoid about privacy, and you were able to help me settle what's realistic and what isn't about such a scenario.
The market will kill this thing
What a waste of plastic. The free market will see this concept flushed down the crapper. Oh, wait, that's right, our governments engage in protectionism for favored ideas and products!
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Man buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Reg journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab
- Vid Reg bloke zips through an iPHONE 6 queue from ZERO to 60 SECONDS