2 posts • joined 5 Oct 2009
Finally, some clarity
MinionZero, thanks for breaking this down, bringing some clarity to my thinking about the possibilities presented.
I would have to say that human history has made me a bit paranoid about privacy, and you were able to help me settle what's realistic and what isn't about such a scenario.
The market will kill this thing
What a waste of plastic. The free market will see this concept flushed down the crapper. Oh, wait, that's right, our governments engage in protectionism for favored ideas and products!
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook