1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Guns, bugs and iPhones
So to recap:
Taking a 9mm into an Apple store is illegal and dangerous. Taking a loaded fully automatic weapon to a Presidential town hall meeting is perfectly fine.
Somebody tell me how has America not gone completely insane?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook