1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Misses the point of sandboxing
The point of the sandbox is that it generally prevents drive-by downloads. The sandbox works to stop any persistent changes to local disk. This makes bugs inside the Chrome sandbox relatively uninteresting. In the current economies, malware authors are targeting "Critical" vulnerabilities. Thanks to the sandbox, Chrome has relatively fewer of those.
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- MARS NEEDS WOMEN, claims NASA pseudo 'naut: They eat less
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Back to the ... drawing board: 'Hoverboard' will disappoint Marty McFly wannabes