1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Misses the point of sandboxing
The point of the sandbox is that it generally prevents drive-by downloads. The sandbox works to stop any persistent changes to local disk. This makes bugs inside the Chrome sandbox relatively uninteresting. In the current economies, malware authors are targeting "Critical" vulnerabilities. Thanks to the sandbox, Chrome has relatively fewer of those.
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft