1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Misses the point of sandboxing
The point of the sandbox is that it generally prevents drive-by downloads. The sandbox works to stop any persistent changes to local disk. This makes bugs inside the Chrome sandbox relatively uninteresting. In the current economies, malware authors are targeting "Critical" vulnerabilities. Thanks to the sandbox, Chrome has relatively fewer of those.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it