1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Misses the point of sandboxing
The point of the sandbox is that it generally prevents drive-by downloads. The sandbox works to stop any persistent changes to local disk. This makes bugs inside the Chrome sandbox relatively uninteresting. In the current economies, malware authors are targeting "Critical" vulnerabilities. Thanks to the sandbox, Chrome has relatively fewer of those.
- Product round-up Six of the best gaming keyboard and mouse combos
- China building SUPERSONIC SUBMARINE that travels in a BUBBLE
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Raspberry Pi B+: PHWOAR, get a load of those pins
- Linux turns 23 and Linus Torvalds celebrates as only he can