1 post • joined 2 Oct 2009
Misses the point of sandboxing
The point of the sandbox is that it generally prevents drive-by downloads. The sandbox works to stop any persistent changes to local disk. This makes bugs inside the Chrome sandbox relatively uninteresting. In the current economies, malware authors are targeting "Critical" vulnerabilities. Thanks to the sandbox, Chrome has relatively fewer of those.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? NO, it's the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- JINGS! Microsoft Bing called Scots indyref RIGHT!