6 posts • joined 2 Oct 2009
A large group of friends (read: partners) can help you get the word out, and cash thence. Getting friends is (largely) free, after all.
OMG I think I have a solution!
All personal computers are heretoforthwith to be supplied with a cartoon boxing-glove-on-a-spring that can be activated remotely via the interwibble by anyone against whom a slight is made.
OK, so maybe that's a bit harsh. How about the remote InstaCrash hard drive feature that - you guessed it - enables the jilted web user to wreak his revenge on online meanies by zapping their disk!!!!!!!111 C'mon. wouldn't that be great?
This explains everything, from the funny lumps on my head to my fear of women ...
@ Andy Burgess
I don't believe the dinosaurs kept records of celestial obejcts ...
C'mon, you know you want one
Yes, it's currently wasteful, harmful and probably not very good, but - no more wires! Admit it, we'll all get one when it goes on sale.
Needs voice-recognition for extra 'ness.
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- Pic Mars rover 2020: Oxygen generation and 6 more amazing experiments
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: US FEDS can dig into foreign servers
- Plug and PREY: Hackers reprogram USB drives to silently infect PCs
- Boffins spot weirder quantum capers as neutrons take the high road, spin takes the low