2 posts • joined Friday 2nd October 2009 07:56 GMT
"Are you entirely unsatisfied with the digital publishing revolution?" No.
"Do you curse your Kindle?" No.
"you might be carrying your books out in a fleet of wheelbarrows" That's one of the reasons why not.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- OHM MY GOD! Move over graphene, here comes '100% PERFECT' stanene
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support