2 posts • joined Friday 2nd October 2009 07:56 GMT
"Are you entirely unsatisfied with the digital publishing revolution?" No.
"Do you curse your Kindle?" No.
"you might be carrying your books out in a fleet of wheelbarrows" That's one of the reasons why not.
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- BBC suspends CTO after it wastes £100m on doomed IT system
- Peak Facebook: British users lose their Liking for Zuck's ad empire