2 posts • joined 2 Oct 2009
"Are you entirely unsatisfied with the digital publishing revolution?" No.
"Do you curse your Kindle?" No.
"you might be carrying your books out in a fleet of wheelbarrows" That's one of the reasons why not.
"The ripping sound is Clarkson removing Wales from his road atlas" - lucky old Wales.
- iPad? More like iFAD: Now we know why Apple ran off to IBM
- Apple orders huge MOUNTAIN of 80 MILLION 'Air' iPhone 6s
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're building ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – on PCs, slabs and mobes