11 posts • joined 29 Sep 2009
Anyone else get a 'invalid certificate' fail on trying to install this update?
wondered if it was just me
I would be interested to know how the power consumption compares between broadcast and internet; for example a TV transmitter might consume a few MW but serve maybe 100000 homes and with no additional costs as # users increase. A broadband pipe to each home could end up consuming considerably more power and will scale by user numbers. Comments?
Intellectual vacuum - Excellent Subtitle
Just wanted to say that
Klingon Sword material
Good job they didn't make it from baakelite...
Did he ask if he was going to be 'fed' on this flight
Budget = £250?
Has anyone else noticed that you can get a perfectly good netbook for less than this? Bigger screen too. Merry Xmas all!
Keep banging the rocks together
Well, it's the same principle
... or Sitting Duck?
Tweaknow Regcleaner (free)
How about this - been around a long time but the latest version includes reg cleaner, startup manager, uninstall etc. To get the best effect in regcleaner you have to go options> extreme scan.
Also there is a MS program called 'autoruns' which is good for analysing startup bloat
- +Comment Trips to Mars may be OFF: The SUN has changed in a way we've NEVER SEEN
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too stupid to use email
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?