1 post • joined 28 Sep 2009
Noooo, not the numeric keypad
I have absolutely no use for a numeric keypad. If I really need one I'll buy a separate one.
On the other hand, using that space for proper arrow keys and Insert through PageDown like a standard keyboard would be a huge selling point as far as I'm concerned. I'd pay a premium for it.
Anyone else feel that way?
If you folks at the register think it's worth relaying that to laptop manufacturers then PLEASE do.
I guess they could offer a choice even but maybe it wouldn't make economic sense to have two models.
- Product round-up Coming clean: Ten cordless vacuum cleaners
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK
- Worstall @ the Weekend BIG FAT Lies: Porky Pies about obesity