7 posts • joined Sunday 27th September 2009 20:46 GMT
and a number of them at that. Ougo, for example.
now they get fu*ked by the authorities for littering
If they were in London, they'd have about 50 fines up the a*s - littering, pollution, making a nuisance, blah.
Lucky bugs; felt great to see them screw the servers
Missed out on the grenades, napalms and nukes, eh?
Amazing - whats next?
128 core cpus with 2 gigabit databus, 4 gigabit address bus?
good stuff - they're growing so fast, theres no point buyng pcs anymore. Just ren't em as they come.
Tux - cos linux feels like that. better every minute, but the pain is in the upgrade
- Facebook offshores HUGE WAD OF CASH to Caymans - via Ireland
- Justin Bieber BEGGED for a $200k RIM JOB – and got REJECTED
- Microsoft teams up with Feds, Europol in ZeroAccess botnet zombie hunt
- Review Bigger on the inside: WD’s Tardis-like Black² Dual Drive laptop disk
- Inside Steve Ballmer’s fondleslab rear-guard action