7 posts • joined Sunday 27th September 2009 20:46 GMT
and a number of them at that. Ougo, for example.
now they get fu*ked by the authorities for littering
If they were in London, they'd have about 50 fines up the a*s - littering, pollution, making a nuisance, blah.
Lucky bugs; felt great to see them screw the servers
Missed out on the grenades, napalms and nukes, eh?
Amazing - whats next?
128 core cpus with 2 gigabit databus, 4 gigabit address bus?
good stuff - they're growing so fast, theres no point buyng pcs anymore. Just ren't em as they come.
Tux - cos linux feels like that. better every minute, but the pain is in the upgrade
- Product Round-up Smartwatch face off: Pebble, MetaWatch and new hi-tech timepieces
- Geek's Guide to Britain The bunker at the end of the world - in Essex
- FLABBER-JASTED: It's 'jif', NOT '.gif', says man who should know
- If you've bought DRM'd film files from Acetrax, here's the bad news
- VIDEO Herschel Space Observatory spots galaxies merging