7 posts • joined 27 Sep 2009
LMFAO, ROFL, LMFAO
Been waiting for a LAUGH like this. The entire office thinks I'm nuts since I burst into laughter spontaneously; but WHO CARES!!
No wonder there havent been any posts all Jan. Life support and all that. Pity, a lager would have done the trick...
and a number of them at that. Ougo, for example.
now they get fu*ked by the authorities for littering
If they were in London, they'd have about 50 fines up the a*s - littering, pollution, making a nuisance, blah.
Lucky bugs; felt great to see them screw the servers
Missed out on the grenades, napalms and nukes, eh?
That was the BOMB!
Whop! Whopp! WHOP!
... or should I say _WAS_ not.
Kill the basterds.
Amazing - whats next?
128 core cpus with 2 gigabit databus, 4 gigabit address bus?
good stuff - they're growing so fast, theres no point buyng pcs anymore. Just ren't em as they come.
Tux - cos linux feels like that. better every minute, but the pain is in the upgrade
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star
- New Facebook phone app allows you to stalk your mates
- Battle of the Linux clouds! Linode DOUBLES RAM to take on Digital Ocean