1 post • joined 26 Sep 2009
At least the Outer Hebrides have something of interest to spies like the Benbecula missile range. I was on Colonsay on 24 June 2009 and one of their photo cars was there ( no photo evidence since I failed to grab my camera in time). Basically Colonsay has one circular road and the chances of getting lost or not finding your destination are nil. Having said that I did meet some people who missed the turning for Oronsay!
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests