1 post • joined 26 Sep 2009
At least the Outer Hebrides have something of interest to spies like the Benbecula missile range. I was on Colonsay on 24 June 2009 and one of their photo cars was there ( no photo evidence since I failed to grab my camera in time). Basically Colonsay has one circular road and the chances of getting lost or not finding your destination are nil. Having said that I did meet some people who missed the turning for Oronsay!
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst