1 post • joined 26 Sep 2009
At least the Outer Hebrides have something of interest to spies like the Benbecula missile range. I was on Colonsay on 24 June 2009 and one of their photo cars was there ( no photo evidence since I failed to grab my camera in time). Basically Colonsay has one circular road and the chances of getting lost or not finding your destination are nil. Having said that I did meet some people who missed the turning for Oronsay!
- Just TWO climate committee MPs contradict IPCC: The two with SCIENCE degrees
- 14 antivirus apps found to have security problems
- Feature Scotland's BIG question: Will independence cost me my broadband?
- Apple winks at parents: C'mon, get your kid a tweaked Macbook Pro
- Driverless car SQUADRONS to hit Britain in 2015