9 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Kevorki-cat is only offering assistance.
My greatest fear is of becomming to feeble minded to pull the trigger.
Please choose just one response.
1. I Would rather be surrounded by a host of Daleks chanting EXTERMINATE!
2. I would rather be surrounded by a host of Daleks chanting PROPIGATE!
Even in Texas it's impressive.
With the exception of MS Bob, I've never seen the Geeks that make up our company's development team really impressed by anything until they viewed the Seadragon demo this morning. It has created quite a stir, a kind of geek frenzy, with everyone here... except, of course, our accountants.
Seems to me I was, until recently, getting billed for an entertainment magazine I didn't ask for, compliments of Best Buy. Maybe they can get someone from the cleaning team to take the fall. " Janitor creates magazine scam at local retailer."
A diamond studded ankle bracelet, I'll wager.
Google does not want to know what I am thinking.
Don't tug on Ms. Weaver's cape.
Barbarella "the ultimate science-fiction adventure heroine - smart, strong and
sexy". Yeah right. Go watch "Aliens" then get a grip.
"Porn, what porn?"
"Website, what's that?"
Greetings from Texas.
Off the Moo.
There must be a BBQ pit around somewhere.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Review Tough Banana Pi: a Raspberry Pi for colour-blind diehards
- Product round-up Ten Mac freeware apps for your new Apple baby
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'