9 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Kevorki-cat is only offering assistance.
My greatest fear is of becomming to feeble minded to pull the trigger.
Please choose just one response.
1. I Would rather be surrounded by a host of Daleks chanting EXTERMINATE!
2. I would rather be surrounded by a host of Daleks chanting PROPIGATE!
Even in Texas it's impressive.
With the exception of MS Bob, I've never seen the Geeks that make up our company's development team really impressed by anything until they viewed the Seadragon demo this morning. It has created quite a stir, a kind of geek frenzy, with everyone here... except, of course, our accountants.
Seems to me I was, until recently, getting billed for an entertainment magazine I didn't ask for, compliments of Best Buy. Maybe they can get someone from the cleaning team to take the fall. " Janitor creates magazine scam at local retailer."
A diamond studded ankle bracelet, I'll wager.
Google does not want to know what I am thinking.
Don't tug on Ms. Weaver's cape.
Barbarella "the ultimate science-fiction adventure heroine - smart, strong and
sexy". Yeah right. Go watch "Aliens" then get a grip.
"Porn, what porn?"
"Website, what's that?"
Greetings from Texas.
Off the Moo.
There must be a BBQ pit around somewhere.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook