1 post • joined Thursday 24th September 2009 13:56 GMT
Why should anyone bother to support linux?
>>The exception is for host based printers - but hopefully the manufacturers will see that they're missing out on decent percentage.
Sure, as soon as they start considering 1% as "decent" percentage.
The same goes for other things. Why is there no AutoCAD for Linux - because it would cost more to develop and support it then money they could earn from it.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst