1 post • joined 24 Sep 2009
Why should anyone bother to support linux?
>>The exception is for host based printers - but hopefully the manufacturers will see that they're missing out on decent percentage.
Sure, as soon as they start considering 1% as "decent" percentage.
The same goes for other things. Why is there no AutoCAD for Linux - because it would cost more to develop and support it then money they could earn from it.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- 'Regin': The 'New Stuxnet' spook-grade SOFTWARE WEAPON described
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes