1 post • joined 24 Sep 2009
Why should anyone bother to support linux?
>>The exception is for host based printers - but hopefully the manufacturers will see that they're missing out on decent percentage.
Sure, as soon as they start considering 1% as "decent" percentage.
The same goes for other things. Why is there no AutoCAD for Linux - because it would cost more to develop and support it then money they could earn from it.
- Game Theory The agony and ecstasy of SteamOS: WHERE ARE MY GAMES?
- Intel's Raspberry Pi rival Galileo can now run Windows
- Hello, police, El Reg here. Are we a bunch of terrorists now?
- Microsoft and HTC are M8s again: New One mobe sports WinPhone
- Worstall on Wednesday Wall Street woes: Oh noes, tech titans aren't using bankers