1 post • joined 24 Sep 2009
Why should anyone bother to support linux?
>>The exception is for host based printers - but hopefully the manufacturers will see that they're missing out on decent percentage.
Sure, as soon as they start considering 1% as "decent" percentage.
The same goes for other things. Why is there no AutoCAD for Linux - because it would cost more to develop and support it then money they could earn from it.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Windows 8.1, which you probably haven't upgraded to yet, ALREADY OBSOLETE
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning