4 posts • joined 24 Sep 2009
Perhaps they might do better if they dropped their prices. To get just sport you need to pay $70 per month. To get sport, and one movie pack you're looking at $86 per month. If you also want Discovery Science, The History Channel and BBC Knowledge you need to add on another $16 - or go with the Gold Value Pack at $105 per month. HD is an extra $15 on top of that. If you want all the movies it's even more.
I guess that's how you become rich
Use other people's money.
Storm in a teacup
Exchange 2010 has been designed to maximise I/O performance by using sequential I/O rather than randmon I/O where ever possible. To enable that they have had to do away with SIS.
However, a large number of storage vendors are now adding dedupe to their products. Block level dedupe is likely to be much more efficient than SIS. If you really want the storage efficiency of SIS you're probably much better off doing at the hardware layer.
Home VMware Server
All I need is a hime version that I can install ESXi onto. Then I can run my own Exchange server, Apache server, etc. without doubling my power bill.
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- Stephen Pie iPhone 6: Most exquisite MOBILE? No. It is the Most Exquisite THING. EVER
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM