6 posts • joined 23 Sep 2009
Re: How much?
Try any and all scientific bodies, with the exception of those funded by shady characters like the Koch brothers...
Re: News Headline : Work related incidents on the rise
Where I work we do support for corporate mobiles, as a rule, If we have an invoice for it, we will support/replace it, if we don't we'll do our best but you're on your own.
Re: We're there any real keyboards?
Blackberry mostly, with the 9900 and 9820 with occasional forays from nokia with the e-6
On vodafone international calls to the US cost 7p...
Disclosure. I work for them
Not idiot proof
point being, i had the 2700 version of this, and still managed to brick it within 3 months, only £20 basic phone for me from now on
- Nokia: Read our Maps, Samsung – we're HERE for the Gear
- Ofcom will not probe lesbian lizard snog in new Dr Who series
- Kaspersky backpedals on 'done nothing wrong, nothing to fear' blather
- Episode 9 BOFH: The current value of our IT ASSets? Minus eleventy-seven...
- Too slow with that iPhone refresh, Apple: Android is GOBBLING up US mobile market