2 posts • joined 22 Sep 2009
Do you really think the target market for this phone is going to care about things like 'specs' and 'value for money'?
Ladies - I weep for your gender.
A few hundred pounds is a small drop in the ocean of student debt which typically ends up around 10-15k pounds per student. Plus, the phone will last them during their entire time at Uni. I bet most students would happily tie themselves into a 3 year contract for the chance to get a really cheap iPhone.
Anyway, I think this is a great idea. Seriously, I am always impressed by these small, niche, novel iPhone apps. This one suits a specific purpose and could easily grow beyond it's current potential. Imagine listing events on campus, or having constant easy access to your own personal timetable of lectures/lab classes. With reminders too!
I could certainly have done with something like this when I was at Uni. This is cool, and it makes me happy. But also a little sad that I'm no longer at Uni.
- Breaking Fad 4K-ing excellent TV is on its way ... in its own sweet time, natch
- Top Gear Tigers and Bingo Boilers: Farewell then, Phones4U
- First Irish boy band U2. Now Apple pushes ANOTHER thing into iPhones, iPods, iPads
- Updated iOS 8 Healthkit gets a bug SO Apple KILLS it. That's real healthcare!
- Hey, Scots. Microsoft's Bing thinks you'll vote NO to independence