5 posts • joined 19 Sep 2009
...and their lamentable fine against Andrew Crossley (of ACS:Law) which should have been £200,000 but ended up at less than £1000....
Declaration of interests
Lewis, could you please declare your interests. Are you being paid by the nuclear industry to post upbeat messages about this nuclear disaster?
There's a great "Hitler" parody video of the whole ACS:Law mess here:
Not a mystery
"Why Novell thinks it is worth more than $1bn is a bit of a mystery".
Erm.... Well, it has no debts and more than $1 billion in the bank, so that's not really such a mystery...!
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, also gone
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, has also gone:
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Interview Global Warming IS REAL, argues sceptic mathematician - it just isn't THERMAGEDDON