5 posts • joined 19 Sep 2009
...and their lamentable fine against Andrew Crossley (of ACS:Law) which should have been £200,000 but ended up at less than £1000....
Declaration of interests
Lewis, could you please declare your interests. Are you being paid by the nuclear industry to post upbeat messages about this nuclear disaster?
There's a great "Hitler" parody video of the whole ACS:Law mess here:
Not a mystery
"Why Novell thinks it is worth more than $1bn is a bit of a mystery".
Erm.... Well, it has no debts and more than $1 billion in the bank, so that's not really such a mystery...!
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, also gone
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, has also gone:
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars