5 posts • joined 19 Sep 2009
...and their lamentable fine against Andrew Crossley (of ACS:Law) which should have been £200,000 but ended up at less than £1000....
Declaration of interests
Lewis, could you please declare your interests. Are you being paid by the nuclear industry to post upbeat messages about this nuclear disaster?
There's a great "Hitler" parody video of the whole ACS:Law mess here:
Not a mystery
"Why Novell thinks it is worth more than $1bn is a bit of a mystery".
Erm.... Well, it has no debts and more than $1 billion in the bank, so that's not really such a mystery...!
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, also gone
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, has also gone:
- NASA boffin: RIDDLE of odd BULGE FOUND on MOON is SOLVED
- SOULLESS machine-intelligence ROBOT cars to hit Blighty in 2015
- BuzzGasm! Thirteen Astonishing True Facts You Never Knew About SCREWS
- Worstall on Wednesday YES, iPhones ARE getting slower with each new release of iOS
- Microsoft's Euro cloud darkens: Redmond must let feds into foreign servers