5 posts • joined 19 Sep 2009
...and their lamentable fine against Andrew Crossley (of ACS:Law) which should have been £200,000 but ended up at less than £1000....
Declaration of interests
Lewis, could you please declare your interests. Are you being paid by the nuclear industry to post upbeat messages about this nuclear disaster?
There's a great "Hitler" parody video of the whole ACS:Law mess here:
Not a mystery
"Why Novell thinks it is worth more than $1bn is a bit of a mystery".
Erm.... Well, it has no debts and more than $1 billion in the bank, so that's not really such a mystery...!
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, also gone
David Sawday, Director of Corporate Communications, has also gone:
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Chromecast video on UK, Euro TVs hertz so badly it makes us judder – but Google 'won't fix'
- Analysis Pity the poor Windows developer: The tools for desktop development are in disarray
- Analysis BlackBerry's turnaround relies on a secret weapon: Its own network
- Hire and hold IT staff in 2015: The Reg's how-to guide