2 posts • joined 18 Sep 2009
Lewis' Fan Club
I notice Lewis didn't quote sections 1.8 or 2.3 of the report, strange he's normally so careful to provide balanced journalism...
"The development and installation of progressively enhanced capability across the project is delivering a more capable aircraft than originally envisaged, and as a result, the Department is confident that it will meet required military tasks with fewer aircraft."
"The Department has built on its experience introducing innovative commercial support arrangements for its Tornado and Harrier fleet and placed contracts for the support and maintenance of the aircraft with BAE Systems and Rolls-Royce in 2009.....performance targets are largely being achieved."
Lewis is a clown
"a painstakingly-restored De Havilland Comet."
By that same logic a 2009 Porsche 911 is just a painstakingly restored 1950s VW Beetle.
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack