8 posts • joined Friday 18th September 2009 09:10 GMT
Not what I was waiting for
So, same processor, memory, battery, software as the 920. No SD card or removable battery or Xenon flash like the 920...and they've removed wireless charging (except by buying an add on?)
No, not what I was waiting for to upgrade my N8, was hoping for the rumoured Lumia EOS with a proper Pureview lens, HDMI out and FM transmitter with expandable storage.
Sorry Nokia, I've waited a long time for something worth upgrading to but my patience may well have run out.
Bill Hicks sums up my feelings about this type of marketing perfectly....
OK - what's not to like here? Decent spec, good camera....does the pad bit have it's own battery as well or does it ll run off the phone.
If this is available on contract in a few months I may well be tempted....
Nokia are a bit late to the party? Nokia maps are easily the best mapping software available on any mobile device, Microsoft recognise this and will be using them in Windows 8.
I think it's going to take more than a few weeks to fix the "bugs" in Apple maps!
Saw it here first
So this has been available on various mobiles for nearly 4years, but now it's on iPhone it's being announced as if it's a new media dawn for mobiles? Wait for more cries of Android copying iphone once it's out on that platform too...
- Analysis BlackBerry Messenger unleashed: Look out Twitter and Facebook
- Comment Mobile tech destroys the case for the HS2 £multi-beellion train set
- Nine-year-old Opportunity Mars rover sets NASA distance record
- IT bloke publishes comprehensive maps of CALL CENTRE menu HELL
- Things that cost the same as coffee with Tim Cook - and are WAY more fun