5 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Your complaining about spam in FREE email... This is the most stupid article I've read on the register to date. I've been using the same hotmail address for 3 years and get ZERO spam. Manage your address properly, and you wont have this problem.
Downloaded the beta yesterday and its really nothing special... The claims to be "faster" are BS and its a memory pig... Good work apple.
This is not new in tech terms... 8 years ago I demo'd a touch screen plasma TV/PC.. It was awesome. What many here seem to miss is execution... Much the same as Apple did not invent the portable music player, but took the idea in a completely different direction.
The potential for this is HUGE... For me the most exciting aspect is collaboration! This will pull me back into programming, I'm watching for the SDK!
Viagra reduces jet lag...
but occupies toilets!
You folks are on a Jihad here eh?... Just a couple of points...
1. If you want to ride the "Bleeding Edge" you will suffer.... every experienced user/admin knows this. Us smart folks... lol... will look at an upgrade after the first SP is released.
2. The majority of problems on any PC occur between the keyboard and the chair. So, users are pretty quick to tell you the problem is the computer and not them to try and hide a lack of competence.
3. What is the current install base of Vista? More users... more problems... No?
- JLaw, Kate Upton exposed in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NAKED PHOTOS hack