6 posts • joined 17 Sep 2009
And there I was thinking that the big boss cared about the town in southern England... perhaps not - he wouldn't be the first.
Save battery power!
Looking at that video, I'm sure the plane would stay up longer if it didn't have such powerful headlight.
Creating work for themselves
Sounds like the first job might be to fix the Dell XPS servers that went down last week....
Buy out ?
Luxo isn't just a small startup with a couple of guys making lamps in a garage near Oslo. I think that Disney are better off paying up before things get worse.
A tough job?
Clearly Terry Wogan needs to rethink his comments about news reading being easy that he made last week. It is clearly the toughest job in the universe.... or had he just been on the sauce?
- Does Apple's iOS 7 make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets with glowing KILL RAY
- Video Snowden: You can't trust SPOOKS with your DATA
- Hands on Satisfy my scroll: El Reg gets claws on Windows 8.1 spring update