6 posts • joined 17 Sep 2009
And there I was thinking that the big boss cared about the town in southern England... perhaps not - he wouldn't be the first.
Save battery power!
Looking at that video, I'm sure the plane would stay up longer if it didn't have such powerful headlight.
Creating work for themselves
Sounds like the first job might be to fix the Dell XPS servers that went down last week....
Buy out ?
Luxo isn't just a small startup with a couple of guys making lamps in a garage near Oslo. I think that Disney are better off paying up before things get worse.
A tough job?
Clearly Terry Wogan needs to rethink his comments about news reading being easy that he made last week. It is clearly the toughest job in the universe.... or had he just been on the sauce?
- Vid Google opens Inbox – email for people too thick to handle email
- RUMPY PUMPY: Bone says humans BONED Neanderthals 50,000 years B.C.
- Pic Forget the $2499 5K iMac – today we reveal Apple's most expensive computer to date
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Is your home or office internet gateway one of '1.2 MILLION' wide open to hijacking?