2 posts • joined 17 Sep 2009
Win for Mafia
The Murdoch empire has correctly been likened to a crime family. Certainly, in the UK we've seen Murdochs snr and jnr lying with impunity at various hearings and getting away with it.
No corporate entity should be allowed such power over political governance. Successive UK PMs from Thatcher onwards have kow-towed to the most malign influence in media.
Murdoch is apparently too big to do time.
Todmorden Sat-Nav accident
- Leaked screenshots show next Windows kernel to be a perfect 10
- Amazon warming up 'cheapo web video' cannon to SINK Netflix
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? I need a password to BRAKE? What? No! STOP! Aaaargh!
- Episode 13 BOFH: WHERE did this 'fax-enabled' printer UPGRADE come from?
- Vulture at the Wheel Ford's B-Max: Fiesta-based runaround that goes THUNK