2 posts • joined 17 Sep 2009
Win for Mafia
The Murdoch empire has correctly been likened to a crime family. Certainly, in the UK we've seen Murdochs snr and jnr lying with impunity at various hearings and getting away with it.
No corporate entity should be allowed such power over political governance. Successive UK PMs from Thatcher onwards have kow-towed to the most malign influence in media.
Murdoch is apparently too big to do time.
Todmorden Sat-Nav accident
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- Pics Facebook's Oculus unveils 360-degree VR head tracking 'Crescent Bay' prototype
- Crawling from the Wreckage THE DEATH OF ECONOMICS: Aircraft design vs flat-lining financial models
- Bargain basement iPhone shoppers BEWARE! eBay exposes users to phishing vuln
- Google+ GOING, GOING ... ? Newbie Gmailers no longer forced into mandatory ID slurp