2 posts • joined Thursday 17th September 2009 10:11 GMT
Win for Mafia
The Murdoch empire has correctly been likened to a crime family. Certainly, in the UK we've seen Murdochs snr and jnr lying with impunity at various hearings and getting away with it.
No corporate entity should be allowed such power over political governance. Successive UK PMs from Thatcher onwards have kow-towed to the most malign influence in media.
Murdoch is apparently too big to do time.
- World's OLDEST human DNA found in leg bone – but that's not the only boning going on...
- Lightning strikes USB bosses: Next-gen jacks will be REVERSIBLE
- Pics Brit inventors' GRAVITY POWERED LIGHT ships out after just 1 year
- Beijing leans on Microsoft to maintain Windows XP support
- Storagebod Oh no, RBS has gone titsup again... but is it JUST BAD LUCK?