2 posts • joined 11 Sep 2009
Yes - a nightmare
After speaking to Vodafone for hours on end they simply hadn't a clue as to when this will be fixed. I couldn't have chosen a worse moment though - at a pitch meeting I fired up my MacBook, sculled my espresso and beamed at my potential new client ready to show her my great work only to insert my dongle and have total meltdown!
This is what happens
As soon as you plug the vodafone dongle into a mac running snow leopard it causes a massive kernel panic, even running rosetta (as advised):
- Analysis iPhone 6: The final straw for Android makers eaten alive by the data parasite?
- First Crack Bloke buys iPHONE 6 and DROPS IT to SMASH on PURPOSE
- First Fondle Register journo battles Sydney iPHONE queue, FONDLES BIG 'UN
- Early result from Scots indyref vote? NAW, Jimmy - it's a SCAM
- TOR users become FBI's No.1 hacking target after legal power grab