5 posts • joined 11 Sep 2009
75% - ??
75%? I think that score is a little high, don't you think?
Is 75% the new 25%? Consider the amount of content other MMOs have had at launch and this is laughable.
I think I will wait for the expansion, if the game ever makes it that far.
Lol, see freetards have holes in their pants too!
This title has been required
>Microsoft gave no indication of when a patch might become available but the next scheduled Patch Tuesday is only six days away, cutting it very fine to develop, much less test, a fix. An April or even May update for IE seems more likely.
Glad to see you take security so seriously, Microsoft. Maybe next time, the hackers will wait until your calendar meshes nicer with theirs
in other news, sky is blue
Forensic science should have a forced name change, there is very very little science involved.
Of course, the police came up with the tech and methods, so who's going to contradict them?
Cobain gave up his `soul` the second he made it in the big leagues. His image and his music now belongs to us [the public]...
If he `would have wanted it` any other way he should have kept his music to himself to begin with...
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- NASA rover Curiosity drills HOLE in MARS 'GOLF COURSE'
- Video and pics Microsoft reveals NEW Windows 10. WAIT, 10? Yes, 'cos Seven ate Nine
- WHY did Sunday Mirror stoop to slurping selfies for smut sting?
- Business is back, baby! Hasta la VISTA, Win 8... Oh, yeah, Windows 9