7 posts • joined Wednesday 9th September 2009 19:07 GMT
Not interested. Don't care about 3D television. In particular I'm not interested in the silly glasses required at this point. I already wear glasses and I'm not about to start stacking them. Tell the manufacturers to shut down the hype machine. It's getting boring.
poof! he's gone
According to a CBC news article our 11th man in Cypress has gone missing. Apparently he didn't show up for his appointment. How shocking.
wait a minute
So if I install a natural gas powered electric generator, or even a diesel powered one, and run my house off that I can claim it to be zero energy?
<head pounding on wall>
I'm having some difficulty with that.
We have 10 production Java application servers (WebSphere in our case) that require next to no daily maintenance. Now the applications that run in them are a different matter. Some of those require handholding. But that's true of any poorly written application.
If the claim is true...
The lesson here is don't partner with Microsoft.
Then again, even if the claim is false there's enough evidence through the years to warn against partnering with Microsoft anyway.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- NSFW Oz couple get jiggy in pharmacy in 'banned' condom ad