7 posts • joined 9 Sep 2009
Not interested. Don't care about 3D television. In particular I'm not interested in the silly glasses required at this point. I already wear glasses and I'm not about to start stacking them. Tell the manufacturers to shut down the hype machine. It's getting boring.
poof! he's gone
According to a CBC news article our 11th man in Cypress has gone missing. Apparently he didn't show up for his appointment. How shocking.
I have one thing to say to Google...
...bull excrement. I'm not buying it. Something that broken could never have passed through any competent security expert.
wait a minute
So if I install a natural gas powered electric generator, or even a diesel powered one, and run my house off that I can claim it to be zero energy?
<head pounding on wall>
I'm having some difficulty with that.
Colour me not surprised
Oracle will put an Oracley (ie. steep) price tag on everything.
We have 10 production Java application servers (WebSphere in our case) that require next to no daily maintenance. Now the applications that run in them are a different matter. Some of those require handholding. But that's true of any poorly written application.
If the claim is true...
The lesson here is don't partner with Microsoft.
Then again, even if the claim is false there's enough evidence through the years to warn against partnering with Microsoft anyway.
- +Comment Anti-Facebook Ello: Here's why we're still in beta. SPAMGASM!
- Analysis Windows 10: One for the suits, right Microsoft? Or so one THOUGHT
- Vid+Pics Microsoft WINDOWS 10: Seven ATE Nine. Or Eight did really
- Xbox hackers snared US ARMY APACHE GUNSHIP ware - Feds
- George Clooney, WikiLeaks' lawyer wife hand out burner phones to wedding guests