2 posts • joined 9 Sep 2009
Isn't that shape the eye off the Alienware brand logo.
Perhaps they'll get sued next
I know it's not gadgets but....
Will they please take a look at Ryanair and sort them out.
I looked to buying flights with them and they insist on this £10 charge for using a debit or credit charge, even though they get charged only a fraction of that.
I was about to purchase tickets when I noticed that they multiply that £10 by the number of tickets you are purchasing even though it's only one transaction. Family of five? £50 please. Cheeky scumbags.
IT angle - well it does allow web checkin, although I can't quite see how I can get my luggage to them via a website
- Vid Hubble 'scope snaps 200,000-ton chunky crumble conundrum
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Windows 8.1 Update 1 spewed online a MONTH early – by Microsoft
- Google offers up its own Googlers in cloud channel chumship trawl
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?