2 posts • joined 9 Sep 2009
Isn't that shape the eye off the Alienware brand logo.
Perhaps they'll get sued next
I know it's not gadgets but....
Will they please take a look at Ryanair and sort them out.
I looked to buying flights with them and they insist on this £10 charge for using a debit or credit charge, even though they get charged only a fraction of that.
I was about to purchase tickets when I noticed that they multiply that £10 by the number of tickets you are purchasing even though it's only one transaction. Family of five? £50 please. Cheeky scumbags.
IT angle - well it does allow web checkin, although I can't quite see how I can get my luggage to them via a website
- Infosec geniuses hack a Canon PRINTER and install DOOM
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Boffins say they've got Lithium batteries the wrong way around
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Phones 4u slips into administration after EE cuts ties with Brit mobe retailer