2 posts • joined 9 Sep 2009
Isn't that shape the eye off the Alienware brand logo.
Perhaps they'll get sued next
I know it's not gadgets but....
Will they please take a look at Ryanair and sort them out.
I looked to buying flights with them and they insist on this £10 charge for using a debit or credit charge, even though they get charged only a fraction of that.
I was about to purchase tickets when I noticed that they multiply that £10 by the number of tickets you are purchasing even though it's only one transaction. Family of five? £50 please. Cheeky scumbags.
IT angle - well it does allow web checkin, although I can't quite see how I can get my luggage to them via a website
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network