3 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Simply get a wireless Ethernet adapter. Has its own power supply and connects to your LAN port on the PC.
BT have or are about to issue a notice on the European journal that states their interest in rolling out fibre to the doorstep to certain selected new build developments. The problem is going to be getting the service providers to change their exchange equipment to deliver internet and telephony services over fibre rather than copper.
the EIRP limit in the UK is 100mW. The same problems that any other supplier will have will still apply. Also, the limiting factor when designed Metro wireless networks is the range of the client, not the AP.
- DINO-SLAYER asteroid strike was a stroke of bad luck, say boffins
- BEST BATTERY EVER: All lithium, all the time, plus a dash of carbon nano-stuff
- Stick a 4K in them: Super high-res TVs are DONE
- Review You didn't get the MeMO? Asus Pad 7 Android tab is ... not bad
- Russia: There is a SPACECRAFT full of LIZARDS in orbit above Earth and WE control it