3 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Simply get a wireless Ethernet adapter. Has its own power supply and connects to your LAN port on the PC.
BT have or are about to issue a notice on the European journal that states their interest in rolling out fibre to the doorstep to certain selected new build developments. The problem is going to be getting the service providers to change their exchange equipment to deliver internet and telephony services over fibre rather than copper.
the EIRP limit in the UK is 100mW. The same problems that any other supplier will have will still apply. Also, the limiting factor when designed Metro wireless networks is the range of the client, not the AP.
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know
- Human spacecraft dodge COMET CHUNKS pelting off Mars