3 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Simply get a wireless Ethernet adapter. Has its own power supply and connects to your LAN port on the PC.
BT have or are about to issue a notice on the European journal that states their interest in rolling out fibre to the doorstep to certain selected new build developments. The problem is going to be getting the service providers to change their exchange equipment to deliver internet and telephony services over fibre rather than copper.
the EIRP limit in the UK is 100mW. The same problems that any other supplier will have will still apply. Also, the limiting factor when designed Metro wireless networks is the range of the client, not the AP.
- Fee fie Firefox: Mozilla's lawyers probe Dell over browser install charge
- Did Apple's iOS make you physically SICK? Try swallowing version 7.1
- Neil Young touts MP3 player that's no Piece of Crap
- Pics Indestructible Death Stars blow up planets using glowing KILL RAY
- Review Distro diaspora: Four flavours of Ubuntu unpacked