1 post • joined 8 Sep 2009
That is "lenticular", not particular. Same 'ol Philips stuff, projections all over the map, hedge your bets by betting on everything. I've been involved in the Philips lenticular development, and this is not likely to be accepted by consumers (too finicky on exact head placement). In fact, Philips recently closed down it's commercial development of this technology, so there is that for a vote of confidence.
- Updated Zucker punched: Google gobbles Facebook-wooed Titan Aerospace
- Elon Musk's LEAKY THRUSTER gas stalls Space Station supply run
- Android engineer: We DIDN'T copy Apple OR follow Samsung's orders
- Pics Audio fans, prepare yourself for the Second Coming ... of Blu-ray
- Microsoft: Windows version you probably haven't upgraded to yet is ALREADY OBSOLETE