1 post • joined Tuesday 8th September 2009 06:56 GMT
That is "lenticular", not particular. Same 'ol Philips stuff, projections all over the map, hedge your bets by betting on everything. I've been involved in the Philips lenticular development, and this is not likely to be accepted by consumers (too finicky on exact head placement). In fact, Philips recently closed down it's commercial development of this technology, so there is that for a vote of confidence.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Special Report How Britain could have invented the iPhone: And how the Quangocracy cocked it up
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- Massive! Yahoo! Mail! outage! going! on! FOURTH! straight! day!
- Bring it on, stream biz Aereo tells TV barons – see you in Supreme Court