1 post • joined 8 Sep 2009
That is "lenticular", not particular. Same 'ol Philips stuff, projections all over the map, hedge your bets by betting on everything. I've been involved in the Philips lenticular development, and this is not likely to be accepted by consumers (too finicky on exact head placement). In fact, Philips recently closed down it's commercial development of this technology, so there is that for a vote of confidence.
- Product round-up Ten excellent FREE PC apps to brighten your Windows
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids
- Why did it take antivirus giants YEARS to drill into super-scary Regin? Symantec responds...