1 post • joined 8 Sep 2009
That is "lenticular", not particular. Same 'ol Philips stuff, projections all over the map, hedge your bets by betting on everything. I've been involved in the Philips lenticular development, and this is not likely to be accepted by consumers (too finicky on exact head placement). In fact, Philips recently closed down it's commercial development of this technology, so there is that for a vote of confidence.
- Review Ubuntu 14.04 LTS: Great changes, but sssh don't mention the...
- Vid CEO Tim Cook sweeps Apple's inconvenient truths under a solar panel
- Antique Code Show WTF happened to Pac-Man?
- HTC mulls swoop for Nokia's MASSIVE Chennai plant
- Study shows dangerous asteroid impacts hit Earth every six months