1 post • joined 4 Sep 2009
No modchip, no success. Plain and simple, Sony you have screwed up again if this is so. No one wants a console where you have to buy every game, else you'll end up with a expensive unit with three or four games over its whole lifetime. It makes it too painful to purchase anything for the machine.
If a console has modchip and hacking scene then buying the exceptional games and those that take your fancy, is much easier then for a console with no aura.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Spanish village called 'Kill the Jews' mulls rebranding exercise
- NASA finds first Earth-sized planet in a habitable zone around star