1 post • joined Friday 4th September 2009 21:20 GMT
No modchip, no success. Plain and simple, Sony you have screwed up again if this is so. No one wants a console where you have to buy every game, else you'll end up with a expensive unit with three or four games over its whole lifetime. It makes it too painful to purchase anything for the machine.
If a console has modchip and hacking scene then buying the exceptional games and those that take your fancy, is much easier then for a console with no aura.
- Xmas Round-up Ten top tech toys to interface with a techie’s Christmas stocking
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst