1 post • joined 4 Sep 2009
No modchip, no success. Plain and simple, Sony you have screwed up again if this is so. No one wants a console where you have to buy every game, else you'll end up with a expensive unit with three or four games over its whole lifetime. It makes it too painful to purchase anything for the machine.
If a console has modchip and hacking scene then buying the exceptional games and those that take your fancy, is much easier then for a console with no aura.
- DAYS from end of life as we know it: Boffins tell of solar storm near-miss
- Put down that Oracle database patch: It could cost $23,000 per CPU
- The END of the FONDLESLAB KINGS? Apple and Samsung have reason to FEAR
- Pics It's Google HQ - the British one: Reg man snaps covert shots INSIDE London offices
- Bose says today IS F*** With Dre Day: Beats sued in patent battle