1 post • joined 4 Sep 2009
No modchip, no success. Plain and simple, Sony you have screwed up again if this is so. No one wants a console where you have to buy every game, else you'll end up with a expensive unit with three or four games over its whole lifetime. It makes it too painful to purchase anything for the machine.
If a console has modchip and hacking scene then buying the exceptional games and those that take your fancy, is much easier then for a console with no aura.
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Review Vulture trails claw across Lenovo's touchy N20p Chromebook
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL
- Analysis The future health of the internet comes down to ONE simple question…