2 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
Did I miss, where's the wi-fi?
Why can't Panasonic design stylish remotes!
I got a LE700E (32"). It is a fabulous LED back-lit LCD display. Good connectivity and runs cool with negligible heat dissipation. It has an eco-friendly ON/OFF switch and a headphone jack.
It doesn't have a PiP feature or network connectivity.
- JLaw, Kate Upton EXPOSED in celeb nude pics hack
- Google flushes out users of old browsers by serving up CLUNKY, AGED version of search
- China: You, Microsoft. Office-Windows 'compatibility'. You have 20 days to explain
- GCHQ protesters stick it to British spooks ... by drinking urine
- Twitter declines to deny JLaw tweet scrubdown after alleged iCloud NUDE PHOTOS hack