2 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
Did I miss, where's the wi-fi?
Why can't Panasonic design stylish remotes!
I got a LE700E (32"). It is a fabulous LED back-lit LCD display. Good connectivity and runs cool with negligible heat dissipation. It has an eco-friendly ON/OFF switch and a headphone jack.
It doesn't have a PiP feature or network connectivity.
- Ex-Soviet engines fingered after Antares ROCKET launch BLAST
- Review Pixel mania: Apple 27-inch iMac with 5K Retina display
- NASA: Spacecraft crash site FOUND ON MOON RIM
- Hate the BlackBerry Z10 and Passport? How about this dusty old flashback instead?
- Google's Mr Roboto Andy Rubin bids sayonara to Chocolate Factory