2 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
Did I miss, where's the wi-fi?
Why can't Panasonic design stylish remotes!
I got a LE700E (32"). It is a fabulous LED back-lit LCD display. Good connectivity and runs cool with negligible heat dissipation. It has an eco-friendly ON/OFF switch and a headphone jack.
It doesn't have a PiP feature or network connectivity.
- Review Apple iPhone 6: Looking good, slim. How about... oh, your battery died
- 'Kim Kardashian snaps naked selfies with a BLACKBERRY'. *Twitterati gasps*
- +Comment EMC, HP blockbuster 'merger' shocker comes a cropper
- Moon landing was real and WE CAN PROVE IT, says Nvidia
- Apple's iPhone 6 first-day sales are MEANINGLESS, mutters analyst