2 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
Did I miss, where's the wi-fi?
Why can't Panasonic design stylish remotes!
I got a LE700E (32"). It is a fabulous LED back-lit LCD display. Good connectivity and runs cool with negligible heat dissipation. It has an eco-friendly ON/OFF switch and a headphone jack.
It doesn't have a PiP feature or network connectivity.
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs
- Episode 4 BOFH: Oh DO tell us what you think. *CLICK*