2 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
Did I miss, where's the wi-fi?
Why can't Panasonic design stylish remotes!
I got a LE700E (32"). It is a fabulous LED back-lit LCD display. Good connectivity and runs cool with negligible heat dissipation. It has an eco-friendly ON/OFF switch and a headphone jack.
It doesn't have a PiP feature or network connectivity.
- Product round-up Too 4K-ing expensive? Five full HD laptops for work and play
- Review We have a winner! Fresh Linux Mint 17.1 – hands down the best
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- You stupid BRICK! PCs running Avast AV can't handle Windows fixes
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor