4 posts • joined 3 Sep 2009
I can already place Skype calls over 3G ...
OK, I'm in the UK so don't have to put up with AT&T, et al, that the US do.
Using my MiFi (Wi-Fi to 3G router) from 3 I connect Skype over the Wifi connection, passing the VoIP packets along through my 3G connection. I have, hey presto, Skype over 3G.
I get 5Gb transfer for £15 a month on a rolling monthly contract, so no nasty lock-ins or expensive contracts.
Or am I missing the point?
I may be being cynical ...
Lots of O2 data users are iPhone owners.
Nokia is suing Apple over patent infringements in the iPhone.
Nokia Siemens maintain the O2 network in the UK.
I know Nokia Siemens is supposed to be nothing directly to do with Nokia's mobile 'phone business, but ...
Not a patch on the OGC logo ...
Databases ... elephants ...
Maybe the elephant in question was encouraged to do it by PostgreSQL?
OK, I'll get my coat ...
- 'Windows 9' LEAK: Microsoft's playing catchup with Linux
- Game Theory Half a BILLION in the making: Bungie's Destiny reviewed
- Review A SCORCHIO fatboy SSD: Samsung SSD850 PRO 3D V-NAND
- Was Earth once covered in HELLFIRE? No – more like a wet Sunday night in Iceland
- Every billionaire needs a PANZER TANK, right? STOP THERE, Paul Allen