9 posts • joined 2 Sep 2009
Re: Alternatives to the Big Five
giffgaff do not offer unlimited usage in tablet and dongles so no, in this case giffgaff isn't suitable,
not to mention at all usable at this present moment in time.
whats is all about????
a new keyboard/ improved ui and a new theme, from what i understand thats pretty much it.
for all those bothered that much about it, just do what the other 100 posters have said, DIY..
this is only for the iPhone 4, as stated in the keynote.
this is the second time a site hasnt checked its facts,
4g you say? most people dont even know what 3g is! i think its just a fuss over nothing.
im sorry, a what?
positron emission tomography scan?
sounds like something captain picard would have ordered.
Well as per usual
No problems here
i would rather go back to a 9.6k wap gsm connection rather than pay bt any of my hard earned notes.
we all know dongles arent a replacement but surely a damn fine alternative depending on signal to the filth that is BT.
bring back telewest broadband, the finest ISP in the land, for all they get slagged off for traffic shaping, i consistently get 20mb (except when i get greedy).
1/ 18 month lock-in (even if you already have a phone) - Why?
sim only deals of course
my comment has nothing do with with the daily mail, are you sure you are on the right page?
this page is to comment on the story, not comment on the comments.
move along now!!!!
- Vid Antarctic ice THICKER than first feared – penguin-bot boffins
- Hi-torque tank engines: EXTREME car hacking with The Register
- Review What's MISSING on Amazon Fire Phone... and why it WON'T set the world alight
- Antique Code Show World of Warcraft then and now: From Orcs and Humans to Warlords of Draenor
- Product round-up Trousers down for six of the best affordable Androids