9 posts • joined Wednesday 2nd September 2009 09:18 GMT
whats is all about????
a new keyboard/ improved ui and a new theme, from what i understand thats pretty much it.
for all those bothered that much about it, just do what the other 100 posters have said, DIY..
this is only for the iPhone 4, as stated in the keynote.
this is the second time a site hasnt checked its facts,
4g you say? most people dont even know what 3g is! i think its just a fuss over nothing.
im sorry, a what?
positron emission tomography scan?
sounds like something captain picard would have ordered.
Well as per usual
No problems here
i would rather go back to a 9.6k wap gsm connection rather than pay bt any of my hard earned notes.
we all know dongles arent a replacement but surely a damn fine alternative depending on signal to the filth that is BT.
bring back telewest broadband, the finest ISP in the land, for all they get slagged off for traffic shaping, i consistently get 20mb (except when i get greedy).
my comment has nothing do with with the daily mail, are you sure you are on the right page?
this page is to comment on the story, not comment on the comments.
move along now!!!!
- Geek's Guide to Britain INSIDE GCHQ: Welcome to Cheltenham's cottage industry
- 'Catastrophic failure' of 3D-printed gun in Oz Police test
- Game Theory Is the next-gen console war already One?
- Analysis Spam and the Byzantine Empire: How Bitcoin tech REALLY works
- Apple cored: Samsung sells 10 million Galaxy S4 in a month