14 posts • joined 1 Sep 2009
"Taiwan charges discharged wang, incorrect juice acquisition"
The opportunities are boundless.
Re: But, but, I'm here..
Wang > Electricity Thief.
After reading the article I can only assume the usual reg headline editor is off for the day.
re: Hear what you want to hear....
This is very similar, if not exactly, the McGurk effect in action
I'm loving the "Make it happen today" advert that appeared alongside the article.
@Gives Whole New Meaning ...
Fakes on a plane?
I'm afraid ol' Steve has reserved sole sodomisation rights on the iPhone 4 you paid for.
practical and popular
Did you mean "magical and revolutionary"? Or is the concept not old enough yet to receive its retro-come-back award?
The ACID test
Odd isn't it.
FF 3.6 only fails 6 here.
And on this great day...
yay the phishing commence!
And what about all the other checkout scams:
£1.00 to receive an SMS booking confirmation? You what?
£5.00 per passenger, payment handling fee (erm, only 1 payment is made?) You what mate? (unless you pay by visa electron, even their own "Ryanair Visa" etc attract the charge)
Not too expensive...
When you buy it unlocked. A certain electronics retailer (sounds like "expand this") has this up for 479.99 which, though certainly falls on the more expensive side, is cheap compared to a 3GS (£919.99)
- Boffins attempt to prove the UNIVERSE IS JUST A HOLOGRAM
- Review Reg man looks through a Glass, darkly: Google's toy ploy or killer tech specs?
- MEN WANTED to satisfy town full of yearning BRAZILIAN HOTNESS
- +Comment 'Stop dissing Google or quit': OK, I quit, says Code Club co-founder
- Apple tried to get a ban on Galaxy, judge said: NO, NO, NO