2 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Can you imagine trying to get a fuel cell through airport security!!!
Devices like this annoy me!
They never account for the use of manufacturer docking stations and without these any cables that are plugged into the laptop are unsupported and place unnecessary strain on both the cable and the connector.
Big thumbs down!
- Breaking news: Google exec in terrifying SKY PLUNGE DRAMA
- Geek's Guide to Britain Kingston's aviation empire: From industry firsts to Airfix heroes
- Analysis Happy 2nd birthday, Windows 8 and Surface: Anatomy of a disaster
- Google CEO Larry Page gives Sundar Pichai keys to the kingdom
- Adobe spies on readers: EVERY DRM page turn leaked to base over SSL