2 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Can you imagine trying to get a fuel cell through airport security!!!
Devices like this annoy me!
They never account for the use of manufacturer docking stations and without these any cables that are plugged into the laptop are unsupported and place unnecessary strain on both the cable and the connector.
Big thumbs down!
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network