2 posts • joined 15 May 2007
Can you imagine trying to get a fuel cell through airport security!!!
Devices like this annoy me!
They never account for the use of manufacturer docking stations and without these any cables that are plugged into the laptop are unsupported and place unnecessary strain on both the cable and the connector.
Big thumbs down!
- Bugger the jetpack, where's my 21st-century Psion?
- Something for the Weekend, Sir? Why can’t I walk past Maplin without buying stuff I don’t need?
- Review 'Mommy got me an UltraVibe Pleasure 2000 for Xmas!' South Park: Stick of Truth
- The land of Milk and Sammy: Free music app touted by Samsung
- Privacy warriors lob sueball at Facebook buyout of WhatsApp