2 posts • joined 30 Aug 2009
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
Basicly if one can not navigate on their own (without an asisted sat nav) people should not be on the road.
One excellect possibility would be to tell the fuckwits that drive slow in the passing lane to move the F over!
LOOK closely at the hands at the cuff, there is something very unatural. I think the whole pic is cut and past from stock, even the womans hands look fake.
Photo manipulation like this has existed since the dawn of MS paint. This is not the first time Microsoft or other companies have done something like this.
And yeah it was done to reflect the population of the country, so what, people are make a big deal out of nothing.
Critisize Microsoft for being lazy.
- Mounties always get their man: Heartbleed 'hacker', 19, CUFFED
- Analysis Oh no, Joe: WinPhone users already griping over 8.1 mega-update
- Leaked pics show EMBIGGENED iPhone 6 screen
- Opportunity selfie: Martian winds have given the spunky ol' rover a spring cleaning
- OK, we get the message, Microsoft: Windows Defender splats 1000s of WinXP, Server 2k3 PCs