2 posts • joined Sunday 30th August 2009 14:05 GMT
SLOWER TRAFFIC KEEP RIGHT
Basicly if one can not navigate on their own (without an asisted sat nav) people should not be on the road.
One excellect possibility would be to tell the fuckwits that drive slow in the passing lane to move the F over!
LOOK closely at the hands at the cuff, there is something very unatural. I think the whole pic is cut and past from stock, even the womans hands look fake.
Photo manipulation like this has existed since the dawn of MS paint. This is not the first time Microsoft or other companies have done something like this.
And yeah it was done to reflect the population of the country, so what, people are make a big deal out of nothing.
Critisize Microsoft for being lazy.
- Xmas Round-up Ghosts of Christmas Past: Ten tech treats from yesteryear
- Review Hey Linux newbie: If you've never had a taste, try perfect Petra ... mmm, smells like Mint 16
- Analysis Microsoft's licence riddles give Linux and pals a free ride to virtual domination
- I KNOW how to SAVE Microsoft. Give Windows 8 away for FREE – analyst
- Geek's Guide to Britain How the UK's national memory lives in a ROBOT in Kew