1 post • joined 28 Aug 2009
Read the paper - neither this nor Beck-Tews can recover WPA keys. You can falsify ARP packets, which is fairly significant but a world away from recovering the key and being able to read all traffic in clear. "37% of WPA-TKIP encrypted ARP can be read and falsified in best case time of 60 seconds" is very different to the message that the media has portrayed. Disappointing reporting!!
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan
- Ex-US Navy fighter pilot MIT prof: Drones beat humans - I should know