1 post • joined 28 Aug 2009
Stand down Pike
This was part of a fully sanctioned external security audit. - http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137215/Security_test_prompts_federal_fraud_alert?taxonomyId=17
- iPad? More like iFAD: We reveal why Apple ran off to IBM
- +Analysis Microsoft: We're making ONE TRUE WINDOWS to rule us all
- Climate: 'An excuse for tax hikes', scientists 'don't know what they're talking about'
- Analysis Nadella: Apps must run on ALL WINDOWS – PCs, slabs and mobes
- Yorkshire cops fail to grasp principle behind BT Fon Wi-Fi network