1 post • joined 28 Aug 2009
Stand down Pike
This was part of a fully sanctioned external security audit. - http://www.computerworld.com/s/article/9137215/Security_test_prompts_federal_fraud_alert?taxonomyId=17
- YARR! Pirates walk the plank: DMCA magnets sink in Google results
- Pics Whisper tracks its users. So we tracked down its LA office. This is what happened next
- Review Xperia Z3: Crikey, Sony – ANOTHER flagship phondleslab?
- OnePlus One cut-price Android phone on sale to all... for 1 HOUR
- UNIX greybeards threaten Debian fork over systemd plan