2 posts • joined 27 Aug 2009
'Upto' is perfectly fine
The 'Upto' moniker is perfectly fine as is. Surely it's obvious what it means.
Also it is unfair to include Virgin in this. They use a completely different technology which is NOT dependent on distance from the exchange, and any speed lower (i.e. 9.6Mbps as opposed to 10Mbps is simply down to overheads and the way the tech works). Therefore, you should get the same speed wherever you are, which is obviously not the case for ADSL. Them bashing ADSL is pathetic, and makes them sound like they are up their own arse.
You CAN Opt-Out easily
At least they are giving you the damn option.
You can opt out here: https://my.virginmedia.com/advancederrorsearch/settings
- Review Is it an iPad? Is it a MacBook Air? No, it's a Surface Pro 3
- Microsoft refuses to nip 'Windows 9' unzip lip slip
- US Copyright Office rules that monkeys CAN'T claim copyright over their selfies
- Tesla: YES – We'll build a network of free Superchargers in Oz
- Netflix swallows yet another bitter pill, inks peering deal with TWC